Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Think Pink: Four Ways to get into Pink by Victoria's Secret

Hello Lovelies,

As you know Victoria's Secrets loves all things pink, specifically their brand active apparel brand, PINK. But just how does one get into the PINK brand? By thinking pink of course! Below you will find 4 ways that I personally integrate VS PINK not only into my wardrobe, but into my daily life.

1) PINK Undercover





Let's start modestly. The color pink isn't for everyone, but Victoria's Secret PINK sure is! Even if your not that into active wear like me, PINK has a line of bras and panties that are perfect for every girl. Whether your style is lace or cotton they have something for you. My favorite is the Lace Bralette, but take a look at all of the PINK brand Bras and Panties here

2) PINK Palace


Every girl deserves to live in a palace, so why not paint it PINK? VS PINK has an entire collection of bedding sets and home decor times to make even the most drab dorm room or bedroom in to a palace worthy of a princess. I know for me the body pillow and pillowcases are a must! Fall into their PINK Palace decor by clicking here

3) Smell PINK


Pink isn't more than just a color, it is a state of mind, and VS PINK is the same way. With the PINK beauty collection at Victoria's Secret and Bath & Body Works you can live PINK down to the last detail. With a variety of products to choose from including body washes, perfumes, lotions, body butters and even make-up scents to choose from in variety of scents such as "Hard to Get""Fun and Fit" and "Wild and Breezy" you can find one that meets any mood you need. the best thing about the PINK beauty collection, is there is more than one place to get it! You can purchase VS PINK at your local Victoria's Secret, or my personal favorite beauty product retailer Bath & Body Works!.


4) Travel in PINK Style


Love to get around? I know I do, and VS PINK is my new favorite travel buddy! Whether its just for a romantic weekend wisk away with my love BDavis or my move to the big city for Graduate School VS Pink has got me covered, and it will cover you too! You can look at the whole collection here, but personally I would just pick one of everything?

What's your favorite way to incorporate VS PINK into your lifestyle?


No comments:

Post a Comment